Html Tips and Tricks

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Hit Counter

If you would like a hit counter on your web page like the one at the bottom of this website, then you will have to e-mail me becuase of technical difficulties... When I respond to the e-mail, I will simply give you html code which you can cut and paste into your site. Also, I will give you instructions on how to optionally edit the code to make the counter look different. If you don't like the counter, you can remove it from your site at any time. If you e-mail me, you will get a valuable html tip!


NEED EXTRA HELP? HAVE A SUGGESTION? HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD? PLEASE POST COMMENTS WHILE LOOKING AT ALL THESE USEFUL HTML TIPS AND TRICKS. THANK YOU!

4 Comments:

  • This is a very help HTML site, THANKS!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 11, 2005  

  • hi.. i have a generated hit counter code and its supposed to be a copy paste code but it won't work.. the code starts with a javascript.. why won't it work?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 03, 2005  

  • Could you show me the code or the website where it came from? Make sure you follow the instructions from the website it came from.

    By Blogger nilsmo, at October 03, 2005  

  • i made my own webpage and I would like to have a code for hit counter, can you send me that code. thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter